Thank you for your interest in financial assistance at Catholic Theological Union (CTU).
This form has two sections. The first section has detailed information on each scholarship – the eligibility qualifications and the application requirements. Please review all qualifications before completing the application. The second section is the application where you fill in your personal information. Please be sure to read the application in its entirety before submitting.
Completed financial aid applications will be reviewed once a student is admitted to CTU.
In order to be considered for scholarships at CTU, all financial aid applicants must:
- Apply and be accepted to a CTU degree program
- Domestic lay students: Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). CTU’s school code is G09232 (If you are not able to complete the FAFSA please contact the Office of Financial Aid at the number below.)
- Religious Women, Priests, and Brothers: Vowed Religious Supplemental form
- International Students: International Student Supplemental form
- Complete the CTU application for financial aid and scholarships (this form).
The scholarship application must be completed, with all items submitted.
If you have questions about the financial aid process, admissions process, or need assistance applying, please contact: