A Living-Learning Community Co-Creating the Church of Tomorrow
New for the 2022-23 Academic Year, Pathways @CTU, a new Living-Learning community of students, will serve as a catalyst to help deepen CTU’s institutional commitment to justice and activism with new programming, new outreach, and new insights to bring to their classrooms and the Church. The Pathways @CTU program is focused on forming young adults, especially those from Latinx, African American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, and LGBTQ+ communities, for ministry in today’s Church.
Over the course of a two year mutual commitment, this community of students will earn a Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies while receiving:
- Full-tuition scholarship
- Graduate assistantship
- Intentional community living
- Living stipend
- Integrated personal and community formation
- Leadership development
Deadline: July 1, 2022
- Pathways @CTU application form (see below)
- MAPS degree application
- One reference: Please provide a reference from someone who can directly speak to your interest and potential to grow in the areas of leadership, community and commitment to issues of justice (this may also serve as a reference for your degree application).
- Interview (applicants will be contacted upon submission of their application)
- Essay (in addition to admissions application): Please provide an additional 500 word essay that addresses the following:
- Your interest in the Pathways @CTU Living Learning Community
- Your experience of and hopes for leadership in the Church
- Previous experience(s) of community life and formation and your understanding of the relationship between community and theological formation.