CARES Act Emergency Grants to Students Disclosure per the Department of Education
- Catholic Theological Union has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has and/or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- The total amount of funds received from the Department pursuant to the Institution’s Certification and Agreement (for) Emergency Financial Aid to Students is $23,782.
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of June 30, 2020 is $0.
- The estimated total number of students at Catholic Theological Union eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is 43.
- The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant under Section 18004 (a)(1) of the CARES Act is not required to be reported at this time.
- The method(s) used by Catholic Theological Union to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is available by clicking this link.
- The application for the Emergency Financial Aid Grant provided under the CARES Act Section 18004(a)(1) is available by clicking this link.The deadline for application is July 16, 2020.
Should you have further questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.371.5451.