Thriving in Ministry at Catholic Theological Union promotes the integrated wellbeing of professionals in Catholic ministry and the environments in which they work. The latest studies on flourishing in ministry, along with our own ongoing research will help us to understand and respond to the needs and realities of religious and lay ministers in the Catholic church. Explore the research. Connect with us. Seek to thrive in your ministry.
Explore studies on thriving in ministry and if you are an interested researcher consider doing a project with us
- Existing research and results
- Visiting Scholar for Thriving in Ministry. Apply Here.
- Thriving in the Religious Priesthood
Contact people and resources at CTU for learning and support as you pursue your own wellbeing in ministry
- Sounding board consultation
- Subscription service (Coming soon)
- Blog (Coming Soon)
Consider participating in one of our ongoing programs
- Ministerial Coaching – explore one on one or group coaching
- Thriving Together Groups online
- Workshops and Retreats