Critical Skills for Pastoral Leadership
In consultation with the National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management, Catholic Theological Union presents Critical Skills for Pastoral Leadership: Enhancing Management through Practical Wisdom.
Consider attending with colleagues and co-workers to reflect on your experiences and enhance your skills together.
August 12 – 16, 2019
The following topics will be presented and discussed:
• Administration and Administrative Service – Rev. Donald Senior, CP
• Communications and Conflict Resolution – Sr. Ann Letourneau, CSJ
• Human Resources Management – Art Blumberg
• Fundraising and Development – Bill Myatt, PhD
• Intercultural Approaches to Faith and Ministry – Kimberly Lymore, Lucy Kissane, and Marco Lopez
• Wellbeing in Ministry – Marian Diaz, DMin