Reconciliation and Restorative Justice Certification
The 18-credit hour Certificate in Reconciliation and Restorative Justice is especially helpful for those who want a theological and spiritual lens for diagnosing social wounds and learning how to participate in social healing. It can be helpful for social workers and mental health professionals as well as those involved in ministries in prisons, hospitals, youth development, peace, justice, and advocacy.
- DC4330: Reconciliation: A Praxis of Salvation OR DE4350/5350 Reconciliation and Ethics
- DC4020/5020: Reconciling Narratives: Racialization and the Theology of Robert Schreiter
- DS5101 God and the Mystery of Human Suffering OR BD5510 Feminist Hermeneutics in Bible and Theology OR DE4204/5205 Women in Theology and Ethics OR another class agreed upon with advisor
- C4700: Praxis for Intercultural Transformation
- M4211B Ministry Practicum (6 hours). Must be focused on Reconciliation and/or Restorative Justice. NOTE: MP 3000 is Prerequisite.
The courses taken for this certificate are graduate level courses and can be applied to the MA, MAPS or MDiv degrees. Through CTU Distance Education, this certificate may also be completed partially or completely online.
Questions? Contact Kevin Considine at email@example.com