Host Your Event at CTU!
CTU’s Denny Center, Academic and Conference Center was designed as both a school of theology and a place to serve the wider not-for-profit community. We welcome organizations to host up to 300 attendees for events spanning one day to multiple days. Whatever the purpose — assemblies, banquets, classes, conferences, lectures, luncheons, receptions, retreats, reunions, seminars, or workshops — CTU welcomes you to enjoy our space.
Our Zoom Classrooms are equipped with a software-based meeting endpoint that is available in the majority of CTU classrooms. The Zoom Room touchscreen allows you to join and manage virtual meetings and contains many of the familiar controls you would see in the Zoom desktop application.
CTU coordinates with preferred catering vendors to provide meals, coffee breaks, snacks, party trays, or complete banquet needs, including servers, bartenders, linens, decorations, and special rental needs. Our prep kitchen can be used for staging and storage purposes only. If a client chooses to employ a caterer not on our preferred list, a surcharge will be assessed.
In addition to the various meeting and prayer space options, CTU offers the following:
● Planning – Onsite Events Manager to help you plan your event.
● Parking – An attached parking garage in the main building can accommodate up to 150 cars.
● IT/Audio Visual –Every classroom and the assembly hall spaces are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual technology. This includes Zoom Room technology, LCD projectors & screens, microphones, Wi-Fi access, and surround sound. Events can be audio or video recorded at an additional cost.
● Accommodations – Coordination of overnight room blocks at neighboring hotels.
For more information about how CTU can make your gathering special, availability, and pricing, please click here to submit a request for proposal. To schedule a tour, please contact the CTU Events Manager at 773.371.5490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to host an event in our conference space, the organization must provide the following:
● 501(c) 3 Status – All organizations hosting an event at CTU must be a not-for-profit/501(c)3 organization.
● Certificate of Insurance
Catholic Theological Union is located in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago:
● 15 minutes from downtown Chicago via Lake Shore Drive
● 22 minutes from Midway Airport
● 35 minutes from O’Hare International Airport